The Murphy 0-200 PSI Mechanical Pressure Swichgage with 2-Inch/51mm Dial A20P-200 is a diaphragm-actuated pressure-indicating gage with built-in electrical switch for tripping alarms and/or shutdown devices. This rugged, built-to-last instrument is face sealed from the environment by the unique combination of a polycarbonate case and lens, a polished stainless steel bezel and O-ring seals.
Accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure is assured by a unique, unitized diaphragm chamber. A built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning. The gage pointer acts as a pressure indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts have self-cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity.
Applications includes: engines/equipment in Oil Field, Marine, Irrigation, Construction and Trucking Engines for Lube Oil Pressure, Water Pump Pressure, Hydraulic Pressure and Air Pressure.
- 2 inch/51 mm dial
- Corrosion Resistant Polycarbonate Case
- Indicating Gage and Limit Switch
- Switch Can Activate Alarms and/or Shut Down Equipment
- Contact(s) Isolated From Ground
- Part No.: A20P-200
- Range: 0-200 psi (1.4 MPa) [14 bar]
- Dial: White on black, dual scale; U.S.A. standard scale is psi/kPa
- Case: Polycarbonate/glass filled, corrosion-resistant; steel mounting clamp included
- Bezel:Polished stainless steel
- Pointer:Tempered nickel silver; Red tip
- Lens:Polycarbonate, high-impact
- Oil:Silicon Oil
- Temperature Range: Ambient: -40°F (-40°C) thru 150°F (66°C); Process: -40°F (-40°C) thru 250°F (121°C)
- Process Connection: 1/8-27 NPTM brass
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm
- Adjustable Limit Contact: SPST contact; pilot-duty only, 2A@30 VAC/DC; Closed when the low limit is met. Open when pointer is in normal operating range. Contacts are gold flashed silver.
- Limit Contact Adjustment: by a 1/16 in. hex wrench thru 100% of the scale
- Wiring: Number 4 screw terminals
- Unit Weight: 8 oz. (0.23 kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 in. (76 x 76 x 76 mm)