The Guard Dog 5-Channel Cable Protector System is designed for general purpose use. This means it's ideal for most situations including amusement parks, entertainment venues, event rentals, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction and utility applications.
The Guard Dog Cable Protectors come with a hinged lid which makes placing and removing the cables in the protectors easy and fast. These cable covers protect valuable electrical cords and hose lines from damage while ensuring a safe space for pedestrians and vehicles to cross. This Dog Guard 5-Channel Cable Protector works with cables up to 1.325" in diameter.
- Protects Cables and Hoses Up to 1.325" Outside Dia.
- Dog-Bone Connectors to Extend to Any Desired Length
- Reinforced Hinged Lid for Easy Cable Placement
- All-Weather Polyurethane Construction
- Patented 5-Bar Tread Surface for Maximum Traction
- Includes four through-holes for temporary mounting
- Modular Interlocking Design for Easy Setup
- Ideal for Use in: amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications
- Load Capacity: 10,500 lb./Tire (4,763 kg) 21,000 lb./Axle (9,526 kg)
- Length of Straight Protector: 36 in. (91.44 cm)
- Width of Straight Protector: 19.75 in. (50.17 cm)
- Height: 1.875 in (4.76 cm)