The Alemite High-Capacity Reel 7342 is designed to deliver fuel (such as diesel fuel, aircraft fuel, and gasoline) and lubricating oils. This model offers high volume delivery in the most extreme outdoor conditions.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments. Sealed rollers eliminate contamination which can bind hose guide rollers.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy. Outlet port swivel nut makes installing delivery hose quick and easy.
- Strong and Stable – Double arm design provides extra support for a larger hose during use. Four corner bolt hole pattern on outside of base provides extra stability.
- Compatibility – fuel
- Hose Reel, Delivery Hose and Hose Stop
- Spring-powered and self-retracting
- Part No.: 7342
- Reel Maximum Pressure: 1000 psi/69 bar
- Delivery Hose Description: 3/4 “ID Single-Wire Braid (Maximum Length of Hose in Feet: 70) / 1 “ID Single-Wire Braid (Maximum Length of Hose in Feet: 50) / 1 “ID Fuel (Maximum Length of Hose in Feet: 50)
- Inlet Swivel: 1 " NPTF Female
- Outlet: 1 " NPSM Female
- Weight: 119 Lb.