The Alemite Heavy-Duty Reel 8078-D sets the industry standard for reliable, rugged performance in tough work environments. This model is engineered for optimum performance and safety, Alemite Heavy Duty Reels are appropriate for a wide range of demanding applications.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors.
- Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Compatibility – Oil, grease, air, water
- Hose Reel
- Hose Stop
- Connecting Hose
- Part No.: 8078-D
- Bare Reel #: 7335-B
- Maximum Pressure: 1500 psi
- Delivery Hose Specification: 1/2" x 50' (317813-50)
- Connecting Hose #: 317813-2
- Connecting Hose Inlet: 1/2" NPTF Male
- Delivery Hose Outlet: 1/2" NPTF Male
- Weight: 58 lb.