The Alemite Narrow Double-Post Reel 8081-C provides the rugged, reliable performance of an Alemite Reel, with a narrower design to fully optimize space efficiency. The dual arm design provides increased strength and stability in demanding off road applications. This model includes a Hose Reel, Hose, Hose Stop and a Union.
- Narrow Design – 8.5” wide, for better space utilization.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable – Heavy metal arbor and dual arm design withstand extreme stress and eliminate breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors.
- Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Compatibility – Oil
- Part No.: 8081-C
- Bare Reel #: 7371
- Maximum Pressure: 1,800 psi
- Delivery Hose Specification: 1/2" x 40' (317813-40)
- Reel Inlet: 1/2" NPSM Male
- Delivery Hose Outlet: 1/2" NPTF Male
- Weight: 71 Lb.