The Alemite High-Pressure Grease Pump 7785-B5 can deliver hard to pump fluids and viscous lubricants up to NLGI #3. Built for continuous duty, this double acting pump is consistent, reliable, and maintain pressure over long distances.
- 4 1⁄4” standard air motor (6” air motor for 7795-A5, 7795-B5, 7736)
- 7784-A4 is specifically designed for heavy gear oil and lubricants up to NLGI #1
- Tote tank pumps designed for horizontal mounting and space constraints
- Recommended for pumping distances over 100 feet
- 3⁄4” NPTF air inlet
- Air Connector
- Quick Detach Air Coupler
- Tote tank pumps include male 3” Cam Lock Adapter for mounting pump to bulk grease container
- Recommended accessories:
- Union (non-bulk models) (321155)
- Bung Adapter (326750-B1)
- Air Hose (317811-5)
- Part No.: 7785-B5
- Drum Size: 120 Lb.
- Material Outlet: 1/2” NPTF Female
- Pump Ratio: 40:1
- Delivery: 22 lb./minute
- Follower: 338804
- Cover: 323800-4
- Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Muffler: 324170
- Material Hose: 317882-7
- Weight: 67 Lb.
- Maximum Air Pressure: 200 psi/14 bar
- Maximum Material Pressure: 8000 psi/552 bar
- Container Size: 400 lbs.