This Alemite 596-A is a 20 Volt Lithium-Ion Battery-Operated Grease Gun with Multifunctional LCD. The Lithium-Ion battery provides consistent power throughout the charge cycle. The built in microprocessor with LCD indicates real-time cartridge level, battery charge level and shows how much grease has been dispensed. The screen turns red to alert the user to any loss of prime, if the action has been stalled, and in case of low battery or grease levels.
The 596 Grease Gun has a pressure of 10,000 PSI and 2-speeds to deliver up to 15 grease cartridges per battery charge. It includes a flashlight that you can turn on and off, an impact resistant screen and bezel and patented airflow management.
This listing is for the 596-A. The 596-A has one battery and the 70 minute charger is 110V / 60 Hz. The 596 gun also comes with 2 batteries and a 220V/50 Hz charger.
- Lithium-Ion battery
- Grease meter (can toggle between ounces and grams)
- Grease level gauge
- Battery capacity gauge
- Two Flow rates (choose between 6 oz per minute or 4 oz per minute)
- 15 grease cartridges per battery charge
- LED flashlight with on/off control
- Impact-resistant LCD lens surrounded by impact-absorbing bezel
- Ergonomic shape and weight, balanced for less physical strain
- Soft comfortable grip
- Alemite's patented airflow optimizes motor and transmission life
- Part number: 596-A
- Charger input: 120V/60 Hz
- Battery: 20V / 1500mAh
- Pressure: 10,0000 psi, 690 bar
- Flow Rate: 6.0 oz / min, 170g / min
- Weight: 6.3 lb, 2.9 kg
For more information, see video below. You can also view / print the pdfs below video.