The Alemite 250 PSI Air Line Lubricator 90 CFM 5908-3 is designed to provide continuous, automatic aspiration of oil into air lines serving pumps, and compressors while minimizing re-setting and maintenance. This model features a dial-set adjustment whereby the desired oil metering can be set accurately regardless of airflow.
This is the replacement for 5908-2. 5908-2 part number that has been made obsolete by the manufacturer.
- Part No: 5908-3
- Maximum Operating Air Pressure: 250 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 150°F
- Maximum Oil Viscosity: SAE 40
- Air Inlet/Outlet: 1/2” NPTF female
- Operating Range,100 psi (5 psi drop maximum): 5 to 90 CFM
- Bowl Capacity (oz): 8
- Weight: 4 lbs