The Alemite 50' Severe-Duty Welding Hose Reel Package 8071-D is designed to safely handle volatile elements and to improve the safety of your welding or cutting operation with efficient, neat handling and storage of loose hose. The hose reel model 7338-C is included in this package.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors.
- Factory-lubricated one-piece power spring cassette makes installation safer and maintenance easier
- Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Compatibility – Oxygen/Acetylene only.
- UL Listed
- Part No.: 8071-D
- Bare Reel #: 7338-C
- Delivery Hose Specification: 1/4" x 50' (339539-50)
- Oxygen & Acetylene Inlets: 1/4" NPTF(f)
- Delivery Hose Connections: 9/16-18" (f)
- Hose Stop: 339538
- Weight: 57 lb.