The Alemite Autolube BTX Pump 110 VAC with EOCS (end-of-cycle sensor) 4221-S is an automated grease lubrication system that is compact, simple to install, and easy to use. This model precisely delivers small amounts of lubricant at programmed intervals to multiple bearing points during machine operation.
- Built in controller continuously monitors system operation and controls lubrication cycle
- Ability to vary grease output for each lubrication point
- Delivers up to 30 lubrication points
- Piston pump delivers 0.08 oz. (0.147 in3 or 2.4cc/minute) of lubricant at up to 3,500 psi. Includes 2,300 psi maximum pressure relief valve fixed to the pump (not pictured)
- Low level control, cycle indication and external alarm relay output
- End-of-cycle sensors (EOCS)
- Part No.: 4221-S
- Electrical Requirement: 110 Vac
- Operating Amperage: 1.80 Amps
- End-of-Cycle Indicator: Included
NOTE: The pump’s motor voltage is protected against reverse polarity.