The Alemite Batch Control System Package 340022 is engineered to control, measure and dispense any volume of liquid from drums, IBCs, plating tanks and any large storage vessel. This model can be used in any industry where batching, chemical packaging or dilution is required for accuracy and efficiency. This product features 316 Stainless Steel Pump Tube, 115 VAC motor.
- Accuracy - Employ “Teach In” calibration or preset “K Factors” for maximum accuracy (±0.5%). No more estimating or using floor scales to properly measure corrosive chemicals.
- Safety - Prevents the operator from having to come in contact with corrosive chemicals. Eliminates drum tilting with forklifts or measurement with buckets or pails. Allows for a controlled transfer of highly corrosive liquids from your storage container to a mixing tank or process line.
- Memory - Save up to 7 preset volumes in the Automatic Batch Memory or change each batch in the Manual Batch Setting. Equipped with EEPROM Electronics.
- Displays volume units in gallons, imperial gallons, liters, milliliters or cubic meters.
- Displays flow rate in gallons, imperial gallons, liters, milliliters or cubic meters per minute, second or hour.
- Language can be displayed in English, German, French, Italian or Spanish, as desired.
- Batch Controller operates on 115 VAC power 50Hz.
- Batch Control Motors are available in TEFC or ODP for any corrosive environment.
- Control - Variable Speed Motors enable operators to control discharge flow.
- Quick Connection - 1" (2.5 cm) hose barb or 1" NPT thread allows easy hose change or quick disconnect setup.
- 115 VAC Batch Control Motor
- Batch Control Module
- 316 Stainless Steel 39" (1 m) Tube
- Poly Flow Chamber Assembly
- Winged Union Nut