The Alemite Fluid Evacuation/Transfer Pump 9920 is designed to transfer all petroleum-based fluids including waste oil, automatic transmission fluid, diesel fuel, and kerosene. It also consists of an air-operated motor and a four-ball check valve pump. The four-ball design allows the pump to deliver fluid on both strokes of the piston.
- Part No.: 9920
- Fluid Inlet: 1 " NPTF (f)
- Fluid Outlet: 1 " NPTF (f)
- Maximum Fluid Pressure (PSI/Bar): 125/ 8.6
- Delivery/Minute (Approximate): 19 Gallons/ 72 Liters
- Displacement per Cycle: 40 In/655 Cm
- Pump Ratio: 1:1
- Delivery: 20 gpm
- Weight: 18 Lb.
- Overall Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 8.5 x 16.18 x 4.69 Inches/ 21.6 x 41 x 11.9 Cm
- Bracket Bolt Pattern (Width x Height): 7.64 x 3.75 Inches/ 19.4 x 9.5 Cm