The Alemite Heavy-Duty Mechanical Meter 3683-A gives users the capability to select a durable, easy-to-use dispens- ing meter for their particular application. The simple, dial-face design is the most common type dispensing meter used for accurately measuring fluids. This model is designed for rugged applications, these all-steel mechanical meters are easy to read and use.
- Easy-to-read 3-1/4" diameter dials color-coded for quick identification
- Safety latch must be depressed before fluid can be dispensed
- Trigger can be locked in open position for dispensing large volumes
- Includes swivel and inlet strainer
- Red Dial
- Part No.: 3683-A
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi
- Fluid: Gear Oil
- Dial Register: pt.
- Odomoeter Register: pt.
- Dial Range: 8 pt.
- Extension: Rigid
- Non-Drip Tip: Automatic / Manual Lock
- Weight: 6.8 Lb.