The Alemite Heavy-Duty Welding Hose Reel 7338-B is designed to safely handle volatile elements and to improve the safety of your welding or cutting operation with efficient, neat handling and storage of loose hose. This model is designed to deliver acetylene and oxygen only. Do not use with any other fuel-gas.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors.
- Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Compatibility – Oxygen/Acetylene only.
- UL Listed
- Part No.: 7338-B
- Oxygen and Acetylene Inlets: 1/4" NPTF Female
- Delivery Hose Connections: 9/16-18" Female
- Weight: 44 Lb.
- Reel Maximum Pressure: 200 psi/13.8 bar