The Alemite High-Pressure Electric Grease Pump 7175-R4 also know as the "Rockcrusher" is designed for heavy duty industrial and mining applications, where compressed air or hydraulic service is not available.
- 115V, 50/60 Hz 3/4 HP motor
- 25’ 3 wire electric cable
- Recommended for use with 25’ of hose or less
- Helix arm assembly provides positive feed for thick lubricants at low pressures
- No follower plate required
- 40 pound (18.2 kg) capacity container
- Pressure switch controlled drive motor
- Helix arm/blade and helicoid flight priming mechanism*
- High-pressure control valve with z-swivel and 10 foot (3 m) hose assembly
- Part No.: 7175-R4
- Container Capacity: 40 Lb.
- Maximum Pressure: 5,000 psi (built in switch shuts off motor)
- Delivery: 14 oz./minute (NLGI#1 grease, 70°F)
- Weight: 168 Lb.
- Gear Oil: SAE 80W-90 (GL-5)
- Maximum Amperage: 8
- RPM (Full load): 12,000
- Volts: 120 @ 60 Hz