The Alemite 1966-S Non-Corrosive Fitting is a stainles stell fitting with a straight configuration and a threading of 1/4"-28 taper. It has the capability to withstand severely corrosive marine and industrial environments. This fitting has a hex size of 5/16", shank length of 3/16 inches and an overall length of 17/32". It also has a male/male connection type and the stainless steel fittings have 2 notches for easy identifiction.
- Configuration: Straight
- Threading: 1/4"-28 Taper
- Hex Size: 5/16"
- Overall Length: 17/32"
- Shank Length: 3/16"
- Connection Type: Male/Male
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Greater corrosion resistance than carbon steel
- Withstands extreme temperatures ranging from sub-zero to 600°F (315°C)
- Ideal for use in harsh chemical environments and marine applications
- Stainless steel fittings are comprised of Type 303 SS for fitting bodies,Type 440 SS for balls, and Type 302 for tempered springs
- Dirt excluding check ball
- RoHS compliant