The Alemite Low-Pressure Pump 7880-C1 is designed to deliver a mixture of antifreeze and water. It can also be used to dispense windshield washer fluid and water. This low-pressure (2-1/2:1 ratio) pump includes a 2 " NPTF (m) thread for mounting on the 2 ’’ bung thread of a drum or tank. With the use of an extension (not included) the pump can accommodate different size drums and tanks.
- Part No.: 7880-C1
- Wetted Material: Stainless Steel
- Drum Size: Stub
- Material Inlet: 1” NPTF(f)
- Material Outlet: 3/8” NPTF(f)
- Seal Material: PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Pump Ratio: 2.5:1
- Free Flow per Minute: 7 Gallons
- Cycles per Gallon: 38
- Weight: 14 Lb.
- Maximum Air Pressure: 200 psi/13.8 bar