The Alemite Oxygen/Acetylene Reel 8071-B is designed to safely handle volatile elements and to improve the safety of your welding or cutting operation with efficient, neat handling and storage of loose hose.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors.
- Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Compatibility – Oxygen/Acetylene only.
- UL Listed
- Part No.: 8071-B
- Bare Reel #: 7338-B
- Delivery Hose Specification: 1/4" x 50' (339539-50)
- Oxygen and Acetylene Inlets: 1/4" NPTF Female
- Delivery Hose Connections: 9/16-18" Female
- Weight: 56 lb.