The Alemite Severe-Duty Fuel Hose Reel 7337-C is for use on a lubrication truck to deliver fuel (such as diesel fuel, aircraft fuel, and gasoline) and lubricating oils. This model is produced to deliver maximum strength and durability in harsh working conditions.
- Superior Performance – Swivel and reel ball bearings reduce torque load on power spring for smooth retraction every time.
- Anti-Lockout Design – Ratchet prevents lockup when hose is fully extended, eliminating the need to manually release the pawl at the reel.
- Corrosion Resistant – Sealed bearings and weather resistant sealing components prevent contamination and minimize maintenance, a critical performance factor in dirty environments.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance – Factory lubricated one piece power spring cassette makes installation and maintenance safe and easy.
- Durable – Heavy metal arbor design withstands extreme stress and eliminates breakage associated with non-metal and light weight metal arbors. Thicker, fully welded base plate ensures off road stability.
- Adjustable and Versatile – 5 position guide arm allows hose to release at an optimum position. Narrow design allows for efficient use of available space.
- Part No.: 7337-C
- Inlet: 3/4 " NPTF Female
- Outlet Swivel: 3/4 " NPSM Female
- Reel Maximum Pressure: 300 psi/21 bar
- Weight: 52.8 lb.