The Blue Sea Systems Battery Temperature Sensor Model 1820 is designed for Vessel Systems Monitor VSM 422.
- Corrosion resistant
- Fully sealed
- Resistance Temperature Detector Connect to terminals 5 and 6 on back of the VSM 422.
- Wires connect in either order.
- Locate the battery temperature sensor near the State of Charge battery.
- Mount to the battery box, or cable-tie to the negative battery terminal.
- Do NOT fasten the temperature sensor to the battery in any way that may puncture or damage the battery!
- Part No.: 1820
- Resistance: 10,000 Ohms @ 25° C
- Weight: 0.04lb (0.02 kg)
- Dimensions: See image #2