Blåkläder has been making durable and quality clothing that's specifically made to outperform in hard working conditions for over 50 years in Europe. They've been outfitting construction workers, electricians, plumbers, roadworkers, utilities workers and all types of mining and industrial professsionals for over five decades.
Each garment's design and construction is carefully thought out, researched, and tested to provide the ultimate work clothing to help make your job easier.
These Hi-Vis Work Shorts 1635 are ANSI Class 2
Shorts come in waist sizes 30-44. All Blaklader clothes are triple stitched for extra durability. There are many details and special features.
Features of the Hi-Vis Pant 1608:
- Durable fabric blend stands up to the toughest conditions
- Two utility pockets with bellows. Bellowed pockets fall away from you when kneeling, making it so tools don't poke you. Bellows can also be placed inside other pocket to hide them
- The pockets of all Blaklader products are backfolded so that the pressure points of the pocket are solid fabric and not a seam. This makes the pockets extra strong and long-lasting.
- Cordura (strong lightweight fabric) lined back pockets
- Multiple cargo pockets on side of legs, includes pencil pockets, wallet pocket, phone pocket and more
- Hammer loop
- 7 strategically places loops on waist to make sure pants are secure.
- 3M reflective tape guaranteed for 50 washes.
- Quality : 1804: 85% polyester, 15% bomull, satin, 300g/m²
- Colour: 3300 Yellow
- Size: 30 - 44
- Article number: 163518043300