Blåkläder has been making durable and quality clothing that's specifically made to outperform in hard working conditions for over 50 years in Europe. They've been outfitting construction workers, electricians, plumbers, roadworkers, utilities workers and all types of mining and industrial professsionals for over five decades.
Each garment's design and construction is carefully thought out, researched, and tested to provide the ultimate work clothing to help make your job easier.
This Blaklader Winter Jacket 4927 is wind and waterproof with a heavy quilt lining to keep you warm and dry. The winter jacket includes fleece lined collar, waterproof taped seams, storm cuffs, waterproof chest pockets, arm pocket and 3M reflective tape.
The Blacklader Hi-Vis line fo clothing has some incredible features, including:
- The seams are taped to keep you dry for the long haul. In fact the seams on Blaklader products are gauranteed for the life of your product!
- There's a safety harness access point through the back providing a more secure a comfortable harness experience.
- The inside lining can be unzipped in the back so that a logo or company name can be easily heat transferred to the jacket.
- The wear points at the cuffs and bottom of the jacket are made from extra strong black Cordura fabric.
- The 3M reflector material is guaranteed up to 50 washes.
- The pockets of all Blaklader products are backfolded so that the pressure points of the pocket are solid fabric and not a seam. This makes the pockets extra strong and long-lasting.
- Quilt lined winter jacket with wind and waterproof breathable shell with taped seams
- Fleece lined collar
- Storm cuffs
- Inner pockets
- Two chest pockets with waterproof zippers
- Storm flap
- Sleeve pockets on left arm
- 3M reflective tape gauranteed up to 50 washes
- The lining unzips in the back so that a company name or logo can be heat transferred on
- ANSI 107 Class 3