These Brick Handler Gloves from Cestus have unparalleled grip and comfort. The padded knuckles guard againts scrapes, knocks and abrasions. One piece palm patch prolongs wear of glove.
Having a durable, toogh grip when handling bricks, cinderblocks and other masonry materials is essential. The BrickHandler gloves feature a one-piece, anti-slip grip that is double-stitched onto synthetic leather with Kevlar thread for added durability and longevity. Back-of-hand, knuckle and finger padding adds abrasion and light impact resistance on top of form-fitting spandex, which ensures breathability. The terry cloth thumb absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or to easily wipe brow.
Color is red / black. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Anti-Slip Grip: Adds heighted grip control and dexterity.
- Kevlar Double Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to high-wear area.
- One-Piece Palm: Adds durability, longevity and reduces risk of palm damage to the glove.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Puncture Resistance EN388, Level 3
- Cut Resistance EN388, Level 2
- Wood Working & Carpentry
- Warehouse Workers
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.