These HMD Hi-Vis Cut5 Work Gloves from Cestus have hi-vis yellow flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back to add hand visibility and impact protection that bends with the fingers. This glove offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. The oil-resistant, sandy-finished, Nitrile-dipped palm is also hi-vis yellow for hand visibility. The form-fitting material ensures oil and drilling muds and/or water stay out of the glove. Manufactured out of thin, cut level-five resistant material, these gloves are breathable and protect against lacerations and abrasion injuries.
Color is grey adn hi-vis yellow/green Sizes range from S- 2XL.
- Hi-Vis Flexible TPR Shields: High-visibility impact shields that offer hand visibility and continuous impact resistance from fingertip to metacarpals.
- Hi-Vis, Sandy-Finished, Nitrile-Dipped Palm: Oil-resistant, hi-vis palm that adds hand visibility and allows for full dexterity while using tools or equipment.
- Cut-Resistant Material: Adds cut level-five resistance to glove.
- Thin, Form-Fitting Fabric: Ensures the glove is comfortable and breathable, While fitting snugly when in use.
- Dust and Lint Free: Adds durability and longevity to the gloves.
- Oil & Gas, Drilling
- Extracting & Fracking
- Bat Chain Puller
- Barrel/Drum Handler
- Search & Rescue
- Tool Pusher
- Construction Worker
- Iron Worker