This work glove by Cestus has was designed to be tough and light. Made from High Performance Polyethylerie (HPPE). a material that is 15 times stronger than steel and 40 percent stronger than aramid yarn, these gloves have a high cut-resistance.
When the job at hand requires a tactile grip and cut protection, the TC3 will give you both in a breathable, thin glove.
The TC3 is a thin, dipped glove featuring a Polyurethane-dipped palm on a High-Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) liner, which gives the user tactile dexterity along with cut and abrasion resistance. A non-coated back makes the gloves breathable, while the form-fitting construction and elasticized cuff ensure the gloves fit snugly while in use.
Sizes range from S- 2XL.
- Polyurethane-Dipped Palm: Food-safe palm that also allows for maximum tactile dexterity and durability.
- HPPE: Resilient material that adds cut, puncture, tear, and abrasion resistance.
- Non-Coated Back: Ensures glove is breathable and comfortable while in use.
- Form-Fitting Construction and Elasticized Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while the gloves are in use.
- Hand-Washable and Hang-Dry Ability: Allows the glove to be cleaned and reused.
- Sheet Metal Plants
- Recycling Plants
- Salvage Yards
- Glass Artists
- Catering & Food Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.