These breathable, oil-resistant gloves have a SkidX grip, one-piece palm that is double stitched on with Kevlar thread for palm durability. Extra SkidX grip on the saddle reinforces a high-wear area to increase glove life. One-Piece, 3D, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) with elevated knuckles adds strong impact resistance for entire fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
Color is orange and black. Sizes range from S- 4XL.
- One-Piece, Direct-Injected Thermoplastic Rubber: full knuckle, fingernail, back of finger, thumb and hand protection.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Thread Stitching: adds durability and longevity to glove.
- SkidX Grip™: adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet or oily environments.
- Curved Fingers: matches natural contour of the hand for less hand strain, preventing fatigue injuries.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
- Easy-Pull Tabs: allow user to add name to tab and easily pull glove on
- Oil and Gas Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Heavy Construction
- Barrel Drum Handling
- Search and Rescue
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.