These breathable, oil-resistant gloves have a TefSecure silicone-grip grid on top of a one-piece synthetic-leather palm that is stitched on with double Kevlar-thread for strong grip control and durability. One-piece, 3D, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) with elevated knuckles adds increased abrasion and impact resistance for entire fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
Color is orange and black. Sizes range from S- 4XL.
- One-Piece, 3D, Direct-Injected Thermoplastic Rubber: adds impact protection for entire back of hand and fingers, with elevated knuckles.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: adds durability and longevity.
- TefSecure Silicone Grip Grid: adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, and grip control.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
- Curved Fingers: matches natural contour of hand for less hand strain.
- Easy-Pull Tabs: allows user to add name to glove, and easily pull glove on.
- Oil and Gas Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Heavy Construction
- Barrel Drum Handling
- Search and Rescue
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.