The Deep III Cut 5 features the Cestus-specific, oil-resistant SkidX Grip, which is a coarsely textured, one-piece grip that is double stitched onto durable synthetic leather with Kevlar thread to maximize grip control on wet, oily or dry surfaces. Cut level-five resistant material gives the Deep III Cut5 maximum cut protection that minimizes the risk of lacerations and cut injuries. Flexible CestusAero vented Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add breathable impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist.
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
- Flexible CestusAero TPR: Vented TPR adds breathability and impact resistance to fingers down to the fingernails, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- SkidX Grip: Adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet, oily or dry environments.
- Cut-Five Resistance: Gives palm maximum level of cut protection to prevent lacerations and cut injuries.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: Adds durability and longevity in high-wear areas.
- Long-Cuff Design: Covers wrist and adds protection, comfort and tear-away ability with heavy machinery.
- Barrel Drum Handling
- Oil & Gas Drilling
- Petroleum Refining
- Search & Rescue
- Tool Pushing
- Scaffold Construction & Use
- Heavy Construction
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|