The Deep III Sonic-10 Work Glove is the newest glove by Cestus made especially for the mining, oil and gas industry. It features the patent-pending, Cestus-specific, oil-resistant Sonic 10 grip, which has a 3D grip terrain with 10 unique peak zones that create angles for maximizing grip control on wet, oily or dry surfaces.
Areas of dense, miniature bristles are located on the palm, fingers and thumb to optimize grip control. CestusAero vents on the Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) add breathable impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist.
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
- Sonic 10 Grip: Oil-resistant grip featuring 3D grip terrain with 10 unique peak zones to create angles on palm that maximize gripping power on wet or oily surfaces, while channeling oil, drilling muds and liquids away from the hand.
- Bristle Grip Zones: Dense zones of miniature bristles on palm, fingers and thumb maximize grip in strategically located areas of the hand, while channeling oil, drilling muds and liquids away from palm.
- Flexible CestusAero TPR: Vented TPR adds breathability and impact resistance to fingers down to the fingernails, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- One-Piece, Dual-Layered Palm: Ensures glove is durable and made for longevity through a one-piece, dual-layered palm.
- Elasticized Long-Cuff Design: Helps ensure debris and drilling muds stays out of glove while adding tear-away ability if caught in machinery or elsewhere.
- Barrel Drum Handling
- Oil & Gas Drilling
- Petroleum Refining
- Search & Rescue
- Tool Pushing
- Scaffold Construction & Use
- Heavy Construction
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|