These heavy-duty, mining gloves have a one-piece Ripple Grip palm for maximum grip control that is double stitched with Kevlar thread onto the glove to increase durability. Hexagonal Memory Gel pads in palm absorbs vibrations from power tools and machinery, helping to prevent Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) adds impact resistance for entire fingers down to the fingertips, thumb and metacarpals, in addition to the hard-shell polycarbonate knuckle protection. TPR on long cuff covers wrist bone and protects from impacts, cuts and scrapes, while long-cuff design allows user to pull hand out of glove if caught in machinery.
Color is orange and black. Sizes range from M- 3XL.
- Ripple Grip: maximizes grip control
- One-Piece Enhanced Synthetic Leather: increases durability on back of fingers and hand.
- Segmented 3D Thermo-Plastic Rubber: adds impact protection for back of fingers, thumb, hand and wrist bone without sacrificing flexibility.
- Hard-Shell Polycarbonate Knuckles: adds abrasion and impact protection to knuckles.
- Reinforced Saddle: adds durability and longevity in a high-wear area.
- Kevlar Thread Palm Stitching: adds durability and longevity to palm of glove.
- High-Visibility Reflective Striping: adds hand visibility for low-light environments.
- Underground Mining
- Heavy Construction
- Oil and Gas Refining
- Power Tool Handlers
- Barrel Drum Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.