This work glove by Cestus was designed to breathe while still providing maximum protection. It achieves this becasue it's built with a mesh back, leather covered knuckle and reinforced fingertips as well as hidden seams to prevent wear and tear. Easy to slip on and off.
Working outside with tools such as shovels, rakes and other equipment can wear hands down without the use of gloves that feature tactile grip control and breathability.
The EZ Landscape are breathable gloves with a one-piece, goat-skin leather palm that maximizes dexterity, and is reinforced in high-wear areas that come into contact with tools. The vented mesh backing adds breathability to prevent hand discomfort, while the leather knuckle padding protects from abrasion and lacerations.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Goat-Skin Leather: Soft and durable leather that gives the user maximum tactile dexterity.
- Dual-Layer, Goat-Skin Leather Palm: Reinforces high-wear areas of the palm that come into contact with tools to increase glove longevity.
- Vented Mesh: Adds breathability to the glove.
- Leather Knuckle Padding: Adds abrasion protection for back of hand.
- Rancher-Cuff Design: Ensures gloves are easy to put on and take off.
- Home Maintenance
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|