These Cestus GenU gloves are a light duty high dexterity glove with padded knuckles. The two-way stretch spandex ensures a snug, breathable fit. The thumb, index and middle fingertips are reinforced for added durability.
GenU gloves are versatile and light-weight with a dual-layer, synthetic leather palm that allows for excellent dexterity, and is double stitched on top of another layer of synthetic leather for durability. Form-fitting, breathable spandex on the back of the glove and the adjustable short cuff ensure the gloves fit snugly while in use.
Color is red and black. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Dual-Layer, Synthetic Leather Palm: Adds tactile dexterity, and protects against abrasion and minor lacerations.
- Covered Index-Finger Seam: Synthetic leather reinforces high-wear seams to ensure longevity.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breathability and helps ensure gloves fit snugly.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while in the gloves are in use.
- Home & Garden
- Warehouse Work
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|