This Cestus glove has all the great features of the HandMax Deep glove, made for the Mining and Oil and Gas Industry, but it's insulated for the cold weather. One piece palm patch is oil resistant. Bright orange fabric is highly visible, and maximum back-of-hand impact protection meets superior dexteriry and grip.
HandMax Deep Winter are insulated gloves with an oil-resistant TefSecure dot grip on top of a dual-layered, synthetic leather palm for grip control and durability. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shields add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from fingertips to wrist. Adjustable long cuff ensures a snug fit while gloves are in use, and keeps cold weather elements and debris out of the glove.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- TefSecure Silicone-Grip Grid: Adds oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance to ensure oil, drilling muds and water stay out of gloves, and gives user grip control with tools or equipment.
- Fleece Interior and Waterproof Membrane: Ensures the hand stays dry and warm in cold weather, without sacrificing flexibility.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar®-Thread Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to palm of glove.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Impact resistance that bends with hand movement and covers back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Adjustable Long-Cuff Design: Ensures a snug fit when in use to keep cold-weather elements and debris out of the glove, as well as keeping the hand warm in cold weather.
- Abrasion Resistance: Level 3
- Blade Cut Resistance: Level 3
- Tear Strength Resistance: Level 4
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Barrel & Drum Handling
- Bat Chain Pulling
- Tool Pushing
- Iron Workers
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|