These breathable, oil-resistant gloves from Cestus have a TefSecure silicone-grip grid, one-piece palm that is double stitched on with Kevlar thread. This provides added grip control and durability. The Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) adds impact protection for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
Color is black and orange. Sizes range from S- 4XL.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber: full back-of-hand, finger, fingernail, thumb and knuckle impact protection.
- One-Piece Palm with Kevlar® Stitching: adds durability and longevity in high-wear areas.
- TefSecure Silicone-Grip Grid: adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, as well as grip control.
- Curved Finger Design: matches natural contour of hand for less hand strain, preventing fatigue injuries.
- Easy-Pull Tabs: allows user to add name to tab, and easily pull glove on.
Oil & Gas Industry
- Tool Pusher
- Construction Worker
- Barrel/Drum Handling
- Iron Worker
- Bat Chain Puller
- Search and Rescue
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|