This is a light duy work glove from Cestus. The two-way spandex ensures a snug fit. When working with small parts, slick surfaces and tools, having gloves with strong grip control and a snug fit will reduce hand slip that causes abrasion and laceration injuries.
The HandMax is a versatile glove that has a dual-layer, anti-slip grip for water-resistant grip control that allows for maximum dexterity. Form-fitting, breathable spandex on the back of the hand and the adjustable short cuff ensures the gloves fit snugly while in use.
Color is black. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Dual-layer, Anti-Slip Grip: Adds a waterproof grip that allows for strong grip control.
- Covered Thumb and Index Finger Seam: Anti-sip grip reinforces high-wear seams that come into contact with tools and equipment.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breathability, and helps keep glove tight on hand.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while the glove is in use.
- Puncture Resistance EN388, Level 3
- Cut Resistance EN388, Level 2
- Dexterity EN420, Level 5
- Auto Body Repair
- Pit Crew
- Home Maintenance
- Delivery Drivers & Couriers
- Warehouse Work
- Baggage Handling
- Power Tools
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|