The Cestus HandMax Winter Work Gloves are insulated to keep hands warm during cold weather, while featuring the same durable anti-slip grip as the regular HandMax to maximize grip and dexterity in low temperatures. Padding on the back of the fingers and knuckles adds abrasion resistance, while insulation keeps hands warm in winter or cold environments. The adjustable short cuff ensures a snug fit while the gloves are in use, and keeps cold-weather elements out of the glove so hands stay warm and dry.
Color is black / red. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Insulated Interior Lining: Ensures hands stays dry and warm in cold weather, without sacrificing comfort.
- One-Piece, Anti-Slip Grip: Adds grip and dexterity.
- Double-Stitched Palm: Ensures durability and longevity.
- Waterproof Membrane: Ensures wind and water stay out of gloves.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow.
- Puncture Resistance EN388, Level 3
- Cut Resistance EN388, Level 2
- Winter Construction
- Snow Plow Operators
- Snow Removal
- Warehouse Workers
- Forestry & Timber
- Lumberyard Workers
- Forest Ranger
- Demolition Specialist
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|