The HM Barrier Gloves from Cestus are made with a waterproof, breathable barrier. The extra lining is anti-microbial. The additional refelctive strip enhances visibility.
When safety, extrication, and search and rescue operations happen in wet or humid environments, having hand protection that combines cut and puncture resistance with waterproofing is essential.
The HM Barrier gloves have a dexterous anti-slip grip with cut and puncture resistance that is double stitched onto synthetic leather with Kevlar thread. A breathable Hipora barrier lines the inside of the gloves to create a waterproof seal that keeps hands dry in wet conditions. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers adds impact protection, as well as the accordion-style padding on the knuckles and back of hand. The elasticized long cuff secures the glove around the arm, keeping debris out and preventing bacterial growth.
Color is black and red. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Hipora Liner: Waterproof barrier between inside and outside of glove to keep hands dry.
- One-Piece Anti-Slip Grip: Maximizes grip control and adds cut and puncture resistance to palm.
- Kevlar® Thread Stitched Palm: Reinforces a high-wear area, and adds longevity.
- Flexible TPR on Fingers: Adds impact protection that bends with hand movement.
- Accordion-Style Knuckle Padding: Protects the back of the hand and knuckles from light impacts, lacerations and abrasion injuries.
- Puncture Resistance EN388, Level 5
- Cut Resistance EN388, Level 3
- Dexterity EN420, Level 4
- Search & Rescue
- Safety Operatons
- Law Enforcement
- Chainsaw Operators
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.