This Cestus glove combines a waterproof, breathable liner and Thinsulate fabric to provide superior cold weather comfort and performance. If you're working in cold-weather elements or enjoying winter sports having hand protection that keeps hands dry, warm and comfortable makes a huge difference.
The HM Gauntlet Winter Glove combines a waterproof Hipora liner and Thinsulate to ensure hands stay dry, warm and comfortable in cold weather. The reinforced anti-slip grip gives the user durable grip control, while the adjustable wrist strap and hook-and-loop wrist closure keeps debris and cold-weather elements out of the glove, as well as ensures the gloves fit snugly.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Hipora Liner: Porous material that creates a breathable, waterproof barrier to keep hands dry.
- Thinsulate: Adds an insulated interior lining that keeps hands warm.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap and Hook-and-Loop Wrist Closure: Ensures hand stays warm and cold-weather elements stay out of glove by securing the glove to the wrist and arm in two separate places.
- Reinforced Anti-Slip Grip: Adds dexterity and durability for grip control in cold weather.
- Snow Plow Driver
- Cold-Weather Construction
- Skiers & Other Winter Sports
- Snow Patrol
- Forestry & Logging
- Warehouse Workers
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|