The HM Handler Work Gloves from Cestus are a heavy duty industrial glove with a dual layer one piece Kevlar stitched palm patch and padded Kevlar protection with protected backs of fingers from impact and reinforced fingertips.
Extrication, safety, and search and rescue operations expose hands to cut and puncture hazards that require durable hand protection.
The HM Handler gloves have a dexterous anti-slip grip with cut and puncture resistance that is double stitched onto synthetic leather with Kevlar thread for grip control and durability. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on back of fingers adds impact protection, as well as the accordion-style padding on knuckles and back of hand. The elasticized long cuff secures the glove around the arm, keeping debris out and preventing bacterial growth.
Color is black and red. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- One-Piece Anti-Slip Grip: Maximizes grip control and adds cut and puncture resistance to palm.
- Kevlar Thread Stitched Palm: Reinforces a high-wear area, and adds longevity.
- Flexible TPR on Fingers: Adds impact protection that bends with hand movement.
- 500D Spandex wrist closures provides ventilations keeping fungus and bacteria out.
- Accordion-Style Knuckle Padding: Protects the back of the hand and knuckles from light impacts, lacerations and abrasion injuries.
- Elasticized Wrist Closure: Ensures debris is kept out of glove, and reduces bacterial growth.
- Puncture Resistance EN388, Level 5
- Cut Resistance EN388, Level 3
- Dexterity EN420, Level 4
- Search & Rescue
- Safety Professionals
- Chainsaw Operators
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.