This HM Impact work glove from Cestus is part of the Miners Series. Handling tools and equipment in the mining industry can result in debris impacting the back of the hand. These beefy gloves have full back of the hand impact protection and a palm that is puncture, abrasion and oil resistant. Fingers are curved to reduce hand strain. Tough coverage with a soft comfortable fit.
HM Impact gloves come with segmented three-layer foam and flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) that protects the back of hand, fingers and thumb from impacts, lacerations and abrasion, without restricting hand movement. The one-piece, DNX Grip provides grip control and cut resistance and is double-stitched onto synthetic leather to add durability. The adjustable wrist strap ensures a snug fit while the gloves are in use.
Sizes range from M- 3XL.
- One-Piece DNX Grip: Adds grip control and cut level-two protection.
- Double-Stitched Palm: Adds durability and longevity in high-wear areas of the glove.
- Segmented Three-Layer Foam: Adds back of hand impact protection against impacts, lacerations and abrasion.
- Segmented TPR: Adds impact protection for full back of finger to fingertips and thumb.
- Reflective Fingertips and Hi-Vis Color: Aids in hand visibility in low-light or hazardous situations.
- Natural Resource Refining
- Oil Workers
- Tool Pushing
- Extracting & Fracking
- Barrel & Drum Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|