The NS Grip Work Gloves by Cestus feature a Nitrile-dipped palm with a Latex micro-finish coating that adds tactile grip control for slick or dry surfaces. A non-coated back ensures the gloves are breathable and comfortable, while the form-fitting construction and elasticized cuff ensure the gloves fit snugly while in use.
These gloves are ideal for working on engines, working with small parts, and moving boxes or equipment.
Sizes range from S- 2XL.
- Nitrile-Dipped Palm: Synthetic latex protects from latex allergies, and provides tactile dexterity.
- Latex Micro-Finish on Top of Nitrile-Dipped Palm: Adds grip control on slick or dry surfaces, while still protecting from Latex allergens.
- Form-Fitting Construction and Elasticized Cuff: Ensures the gloves fit snugly while in use.
- Seamless Construction: Adds durability and longevity.
- Non-Coated Back: Ensures glove is breathable and comfortable.
- Abrasion Resisitance: Level 4
- Blade Cut Resistance: Level 1
- Tear Strength Resistance: Level 2
- Puncture Resistance: Level 1
- Mechanic & Automotive
- HVAC Installation
- Warehouse Work
- Factory Work
- Delivery Drives & Couriers
- Home Maintenance
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|