This Nitrile coated work glove by Cestus is a cost effective solution to your glove needs. Nitrile is a synthetic latex. Latex allergies will not be bothered by Nitrile. This glove is stretchy and has a breathable, comfortable fit.
The Power Grip is a dipped glove that features a Nitrile-dipped palm for maximum tactile dexterity and grip control, while removing the risk for latex allergies. The seamless construction and resistance to tears and punctures adds durability and protection, while the non-coated back ensures these gloves are breathable and comfortable.
Sizes are Medium/Large - Large/ Extra Large.
- Nitrile-Dipped Palm: Synthetic latex material protects from latex allergies, and provides tactile dexterity.
- Thin Design: Ensures Maximum breathability for comfort, and dexterity.
- Seamless Construction: Adds durability and longevity.
- Non-Coated Back: Ensures gloves are breathable and comfortable.
- Mechanic & Automotive Repair
- Delivery Drivers & Couriers
- Warehouse Work
- Factory Work
- HVAC Installation & Maintenance
- Home Maintenance
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|