These heavy-duty mining gloves have a one-piece, dual-layered palm featuring SkidX grip double stitched onto cut-and-flame resistant Lastamid with Kevlar thread, adding strong, oil-resistant gripping power and durability. One-piece, 3D, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) with elevated knuckles adds impact protection for entire fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.Long-cuff design ensures user can pull out of glove if caught in machinery.
Color is orange, black and olive. Sizes range from M- 3XL.
- SkidX Grip: adds oil-resistant grip control for oily, wet or dry surfaces.
- Reinforced Saddle: adds durability in a high-wear palm area.
- High-Visibility Orange and Reflective Stripe: helps with hand visibility in low-light environments.
- One-Piece, 3D, Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber: adds impact protection for full fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Double-Stitched Kevlar Thread Palm: adds durability and longevity in high-wear areas.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection, comfort and "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
- Oil and Gas Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Heavy Construction
- Barrel Drum Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.