This work glove by Cestus was designed to be tough and light. Made from a combination of Wooltran material and Micro-finished Nitrile Coating, this is a no-nonsense, non-slip grip palm with a Level 5 (highest level) Blade Cut Resistance rating.
On job-site hazards where sharp edges and cutting tools are used can range from minor to major lacerations. Many of these injuries can result in the loss of productivity. Using the right work glove can protect yourself, your crew and save time and money.
The TC5 gloves features a Cestus exclusive, cut level-five material that prevents lacerations and abrasions. The micro-finish, Nitrile-dipped palm adds maximum tactile dexterity as well as palm durability. A non-coated, form-fitting back and elasticized cuff ensure the gloves fit snugly while in use, and are breathable.
Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Cut Level-Five Material: Adds maximum cut resistance to glove.
- Sandy-Finished Nitrile-Dipped Palm: Adds oil resistance, tactile dexterity, and grip control.
- Non-Coated Back: Ensures breathability and comfort while in use.
- Form-Fitting Construction and Elasticized Cuff: Ensures the gloves fit snugly while in use.
- Hand-Washable and Hang-Dry Ability: Allows the glove to be cleaned and reused, extending the life of the gloves.
- Abrasion Resitance: Level 4
- Sheet Metal Plants
- Recycling Plants
- Salvage Yards
- Glass Artists
- Catering & Food Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|