These Cestus gloves are a light duty glove with the index finger and thumb exposed. For some jobs you just need the dexterity that only your fingers can provide.
The Three5 is a versatile glove featuring a one-piece, anti-slip grip palm with the thumb, index and middle fingers exposed to provide maximum dexterity for those fingers. Form-fitting, breathable spandex on the back of the hand and the adjustable short cuff ensures the gloves fit snugly while in use.
Color is black / red. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Exposed Thumb, Index and Middle Finger: Allows access to finger tips for maximum tactile dexterity.
- One-Piece, Anti-Slip Grip: Gives the gloves a durable grip that provides dexterity and grip control.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breathability, and helps keep glove tight on hand.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Construction Finishers
- Coin Handlers
- Autobody Repair
- Weapons Handling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|