The Tow Grip 101 features an industrial-strength cotton palm and back-of-hand impact resistance for the non-drilling positions on the rig. The industrial-strength, one-piece, padded cotton palm gives the user high dexterity for uses like operating machinery, and is reinforced with double stitching. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to metacarpals. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
- Industrial-Strength, Dual-Layer, Breathable Padded Cotton Palm:
- Reinforced Zip-Grip Saddle: Gives glove added grip control, and reinforces a high-wear area.
- Kevlar Thread Double Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to palm.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Full back-of-hand protection for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Long-Cuff Design: Adds protection, comfort and tear-away ability with heavy machinery.
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Barrel & Drum Handling
- Bat Chain Puller
- Search & Rescue
- Heavy Construction
- Tool Pushing
- Iron Work
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|