The Tow Grip 201 Work Gloves by Cestus feature an oil-resistant, dual-layer Zip Grip palm features a non-slip grip on top of a cotton palm for staying grip control on the Tow Grip 201 that is reinforced with Kevlar thread double stitching. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to metacarpals. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
- Zip Grip: Durable grip with oil, water, and petro-chemical resistance, as well as textured palm for gripping power on wet, oily or dry surfaces.
- Oil-Resistant, Dual-Layer Palm: Adds oil and water resistance.
- Kevlar Thread Double Stitching: Adds durability and longevity.
- Reinforced Saddle: Adds longevity in high-wear area.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Full back-of-hand protection for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Oil & Gas Refining
- Barrel & Drum Handing
- Bat Chain Pulling
- Search & Rescue
- Heavy Construction
- Tool Pushing
- Iron Work
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|