The Tow Grip Hexx features a silicone hexagonal grip grid on top of triple-layer, oil-resistant cotton palm to maximize grip control and dexterity for the user, while keeping oil, drilling muds and water out of the glove. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields on the back of the glove add impact protection that bends with the fingers, and offers continuous protection from finger tips to wrist. The neoprene long cuff covers the wrist, while allowing the user to pull out of the glove if caught in a pinch or machinery
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
- Silicone Hexagonal Grip: Adds maximum grip control for wet or dry surfaces.
- Triple-Layer, Film-Coated Cotton Palm: Adds oil and water resistance.
- Reinforced SkidX Saddle: Adds longevity and grip in a high-wear area that comes into contact with tools.
- Flexible TPR Shields: Impact resistance for back of fingers down to the fingertips, thumb, knuckles and metacarpals.
- Long-Cuff Design: Allows for tear-away ability with heavy machinery.
- Oil & Gas
- Search & Rescue
- Tool Pushing
- Barrel & Drum Handling
- Iron Work
- Bat Chain Puller
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|