This light-weight. oil-resistant work glove features Kevlar thread double-stitched SkidX grip patches on high-wear areas to add grip control and durability. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) on knuckles, metacarpals, fingers down to the fingertips and thumb adds impact resistance to the gloves, while being segmented for flexibility and comfort. Long-cuff design adds comfort and "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
Sizes range from S- 3XL.
Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber: full knuckle, back of hand, finger and thumb impact protection.
- SkidX Grip: adds oil, water and petro-chemical resistance, as well as heightened grip control in wet or oily environments.
- Kevlar Thread Double Stitching: adds durability and longevity.
- Reinforced Saddle: adds longevity in high-wear area.
- Triple-Layer, One-Piece Cotton Palm: adds oil and water resistance.
- Two-Way Spandex: adds breathability and comfort to back of hand, while keeping glove tight on hand.
- Adjustable Short Cuff: ensures snug fit while in use.
- Long-Cuff Design: adds protection and comfort, as well as "tear-away" ability with heavy machinery.
- Oil and Gas Refining
- Tool Pushing
- Barrel Drum Handling
- Heavy Construction
- Search and Rescue
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.