Tools and equipment that vibrate can have adverse effects on the user over time, and require protective gloves that reduce the effects of vibrations.
The TrembleX gloves feature silicone covered Hexagonal Memory Gel on areas of the palm that come into contact with tools and equipment to absorb vibrations, maximize grip and add dexterity. Padding on the knuckles adds light impact resistance, as well as protection from abrasion and lacerations. Form-fitting spandex on the back of the gloves and the adjustable wrist strap ensure these gloves fit snugly while in use.
Color is black. Sizes range from M- 2XL.
- Hexagonal Memory Gel: Adds vibration absorption from tools and equipment, while reducing harmful effects of vibrations that cause Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel.
- Silicone Surface: Creates a strong grip on palm and adds grip control.
- Knuckle Padding: Adds light impact resistance, and protection against abrasion and lacerations.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breathability and helps ensure a snug fit while gloves are in use.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs sweat from brow or hand, and adds breathability.
- Jackhammer Pilot
- Impact & Power Tool Use
- Pit Crew
- Chainsaw Operator
- Mining Drilling
Cestus is a company founded in 2010 by people with 30 years of experience in the glove manufacturing business. Cestus is dedicated to manufacturing high quality gloves with the newest technolgies that are designed especially for the heavy duty industries. Armed with lots of user feedback, Cestus has created a line of work gloves that lead the way in protection, functionality and comfort.
Cestus gloves feature a one-piece palm construction for maximum durability, and match the palm stitching to the natural folds of your hand to make tools more comfortable to hold. Additionally, the curved finger design reduces hand strain while the glove is in use, which helps prevent hand fatigue during prolonged use.
|Glove Size Chart|